Brewer Fanatic

4/7/07 Cubs (Zambrano) @ Brewers (Sheets): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

What happened to us being good?

I dunno. I'm hoping this isn't a case of the good ol' fashioned 'we think we're better than we actually are' syndrome.

Are we overvaluing Weeks, Hart, Hardy, and Fielder? Can they be everyday big league hitters right now? We'll find out soon, but I know a lot of us thought so going into this year with a lot of expectations.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this game so far seems just like watching way too many other games from the last 10 years.

So Zambrano has great stuff. Does that mean Weeks has to swing at the first pitch every single time? Between last night & tonight I think he's been down 0-1 every AB. Drop a bunt. Lean into a pitch. Shoot, just take one. Unbelievable.

I love this team, but what happened to that really good 2-strike approach from ST & the Dodgers series? Right now their 2-strike approach is swing & miss.

ach. I had hoped our offense was past these team-wide swoons.

Though to be fair, they are facing a tough Zambrano today. It's just sick that we have one hit in the last 10 innings against the Cubs' starting pitchers.

Archived