Brewer Fanatic

Question for season ticket holders

My first year as a full season ticket holder was 2002. If I had the courage to renew that year, I can find some to pay out more money for 09.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

I'll take em Pedro! Every dirty last one of them. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Well except day games, hard to get off work that often.

I wish I had found Brewerfan.net before 2005; wouldn't have had to throw away all those tickets.

I'll be back for my 17th year (20 game plan).

After our long depressing winters (which go on here through May --TG for Miller Park!) getting out to the ballgame is such a pleasure. Winning would make it even better, but "Ray, it's BASEBALL!"

Besides, this year my grandson will be starting to go (see avatar).

It does not get better than that!

When I was a kid I used to tell my parents I would grow up and get season tickets to see the Braves play every game. They told me good luck basically. When I was finally in a good enough spot in life to get a partial seasons ticket account with the Brewers, I was overjoyed. I love going to the park, winning or not. I won't stop getting my package unless I can't afford it, and at that point, I'll try first just to get a smaller package.

I am actually thinking of stepping up to a full season package from the 20 games we have had the past few years. If the demand is down for whatever reason, I would like to think that I would be able to get some pretty great seats then. I would however settle for worse seats throughout the year just to be able to see playoff baseball (eventually it has to happen right?) at Miller Park. I live to close to the park now to stop going to as many games.
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived