Brewer Fanatic

The inevitable

gbpacker40

Ok, I think the majority of people will agree that Yost is most likely gone in the very near future, but that raises the question....Whos next?

Most people seem to think Kremblas and I think that would be a great move since he has worked with most of the younger guys on this team and his teams seem to always be competitive, but what about others like Simmons? Do we go in that direction or do we hire a face that is not part of this organization as of now? I almost think a fresh face would be a good idea because he has no loyalties, but I honestly couldnt tell you who is available or someone who would be that fresh face.....What do you guys think?

Please dont turn this into a Yost bashing thread, just was wondering some ideas on possible new managers and why some of you like them.

We have that thread if you'd like to join in over there:

Who would you replace Ned with?

And I agree... there's no need to use a Yost "replacement" thread as a Yost "bashing" thread. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived