Brewer Fanatic

5/18/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Red Sox (Beckett): 12:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd sit his a$$ on the bench right now.
There's no need to try to circumvent the cuss filter for a word we allow. If you had done this for a word we don't allow, you would have been notified via PM by a moderator.

Oh. Just a habit I guess. Didn't even think about it.

A new manager is not going to turn this thing around.

On the FOX pregame show yesterday they were talking about the Mets. If they should change Managers and/or GM's.

The answer was basically "no". There is enough talent on the team, the players have to look in the mirror and turn it around themselves.

I agree with that for the Brewers situation as well. That's all I'll say about it, don't want to turn this into a debate. Plenty of other threads already.

By the way...GOAL! for Pittsburgh, Pens 1 Flyers 0.

Braunie!!

Hey, at least they have one player who isn't quitting.

I think MA spent his money wisely on that guy. What'da'ya think?

Update: Prince, that kind of makes up for your error.

In some cases, adequate hitting and pitching, but then no defense.

I wonder if there have ever been three contestants in the home run inning before? There are already two winners today.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Prince has always been a bad defender, so let's not pretend it has anything to do with anything else.

Wow, the Brewers bats are good again. Too bad the defense is as bad as ever. At least, with all these errors this weekend, I'll never have to hear the laughable claim that the Brewers have the best defense in the league because they had the least amount of errors. Yehhhhhhh.

A new manager is not going to turn this thing around.

On the FOX pregame show yesterday they were talking about the Mets. If they should change Managers and/or GM's.

The answer was basically "no". There is enough talent on the team, the players have to look in the mirror and turn it around themselves.

I agree with that for the Brewers situation as well. That's all I'll say about it, don't want to turn this into a debate. Plenty of other threads already.

By the way...GOAL! for Pittsburgh, Pens 1 Flyers 0.

I disagree. Yost cannot fire this team up. His quotes after yesterday's game about our team errors summed it up enough for me. We have a young team who needs a good leader. (sorry I know there is a thread for this).

Ahh yes. It's YOST's fault that Melvin has put little emphasis on defense, resulting in an infield that can't field a lick.

This isn't little league baseball, where the manager needs to give little Joey a pep talk because he's afraid of the ball and started crying om the field. Yost is there to manage the team, not give the players endless pep talks.

Archived