Brewer Fanatic

5/18/08 Brewers (Villanueva) at Red Sox (Beckett): 12:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prince you just cost your team an out and probably a run.

Wipe that fricken smirk off your face and concentrate on what you're doing out there.

Get your head in the game

Some people around here rip Hardy for his Range Factor. I wonder how much it would be improved if we had a 1B who played average defense.

You may run like Mays...

lolly pop throw, and like most first basemen usually catch it and drop it out of your glove to your throwing hand to throw it around. Well it looked like he got ahead of himself. Or he just flat out dropped it due to being lazy.

lolly pop throw, and like most first basemen usually catch it and drop it out of your glove to your throwing hand to throw it around. Well it looked like he got ahead of himself. Or he just flat out dropped it due to being lazy.

That wasn't a lolly pop throw. Hardy was charging a slow roller and had to fire it to first to get the guy out. It was a perfect throw. Fielder just didn't catch it.

That wasn't a lolly pop throw. Hardy was charging a slow roller and had to fire it to first to get the guy out. It was a perfect throw. Fielder just didn't catch it.

Yeah, it was simply an inexcusable play.

You may run like Mays...

Prince you just cost your team an out and probably a run.

Wipe that fricken smirk off your face and concentrate on what you're doing out there.

Get your head in the game

Some people around here rip Hardy for his Range Factor. I wonder how much it would be improved if we had a 1B who played average defense.

Heck even a below average 1b catches that.

Wouldn't have bothered me as much if he didn't smirk about it afterwards.

WOW! Please get this guy out of the game!!!!!

Who, Prince?

I'd sit his a$$ on the bench right now.

I don't care who he is. This sloppy, lazy, lackluster, whatever you want to call it, play has got to stop.

Wouldn't have bothered me as much if he didn't smirk about it afterwards.

Agreed. Even more inexcusable than the error was the smile he gave for a good 20 seconds afterward.

I'd sit his a$$ on the bench right now.

Yep. Not so much for the error or else Hall and Weeks would be on the bench too but the smile was just complete garbage and totally inexcusable.

Archived