Brewer Fanatic

5/17/07 Brewers (Bush) at Red Sox (Wakefield): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prediction: with Beckett pitching tomorrow, Ned Yost will be flying nowhere but back to Georgia to play pretend-pitcrew for some 'neckCAR raceteam Sunday evening

Something has to give here and it's not going to be half the team being sent down to Nashville

I went to dinner and a movie (Forgetting Sarah Marshall), so I missed the second debacle. Movie is highly recommended for people who don't get offended by raunchy humor.

Prediction: with Beckett pitching tomorrow, Ned Yost will be flying nowhere but back to Georgia to play pretend-pitcrew for some 'neckCAR raceteam Sunday evening

Something has to give here and it's not going to be half the team being sent down to Nashville

Yeah, I get the feeling if we lose tomorrow and don't win at least 4 of 7 in Pittsburgh and Washington Ned won't be the manager when the team returns to the Keg.

That said, I'm not sure how it will help half our team finally break .250. lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Dude Series I'm hoping your right. I would love to not see Ned make the trip to Pittsburgh. However I expect they will at least give him the rest of this road trip.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

How can you have Gwynn's terrible bat in the starting lineup without at least taking advantage of his very good defense? Couldn't Braun have DH'd?

How Melvin and Yost have handled the DH this weekend is embarrassing, IMO.

Archived