Brewer Fanatic

5/17/07 Brewers (Bush) at Red Sox (Wakefield): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to get ahead of myself, but could this be setting up for a Gagne appearance in front of his Boston "fans"?

I will be absolutely shocked and very pleasantly surprised if this lead holds til them

Lo and behold, Rickie gets the E

This is an example of why wins are a dumb stat to look at some times. Torres is on the hook for the loss and he pretty much got five outs and only gave up one hit with no walks.

Nice way to end the inning but...

"WE WANT GAGNE" from the crowd?

I honestly don't understand why those guys hate him so much, they won the WS regardless

Unless you believe the Rangers will actually do anything with Gabbard and the guys Epstein traded...

He's awful, and he's even worse because of his fat hirsute headcase piddliness, but c'mon, get off it, it's just petty and annoying and small

Gagne's gonna end up costing the Brewers more; talk about a team's fans that deserve to boo Gagne

Archived