Brewer Fanatic

5/17/07 Brewers (Bush) at Red Sox (Wakefield): 7:35 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The radio description said it wasn't any kind of designed steal or hit & run. The ball popped out of the catchers glove, as is prone to do with a knuckleballer, then Rickie took off... but the ball hadn't bounced far enough away.

The radio description said it wasn't any kind of designed steal or hit & run. The ball popped out of the catchers glove, as is prone to do with a knuckleballer, then Rickie took off... but the ball hadn't bounced far enough away.

Well then I change my mind. It wasnt a good idea at all.

Things are going downhill for this team quickly. Starting pitching looked to be a strength this year, but it's painfully obvious that it is a glaring weakness right now. You have Sheets and four 4.5+ era pitchers. Something needs to wake up this team right now and have no clue what it is?

Something needs to wake up this team right now and have no clue what it is?

How about hitting bottom in the Central? Looks like it could very well happen tonight
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I'll hold onto my optimism. The opponents between now & then don't look overwhelming and more games at home, including 3 series leading right up to the All-Star break.

Even my pessimistic side says at worst they will be a tease and keeping making a bunch of little runs just about when you're ready to give up.

Archived