Brewer Fanatic

5/17/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka): 2:55 PM CDT -- Let's Try This Again!

wOOgiE22
Maybe Cameron can run into one and cut the lead in half.

There you go!

If only he would've had just a little more pop on the one a couple innings ago (or not hit it to center).

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe Cameron can run into one and cut the lead in half.
What's you trick? It didn't work for me when I asked for it in his last at bat with the bases loaded.

I was hoping and had a little bit of a good feeling.

Perhaps Prince who has been close can run into one and tie this game.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Ryan Braun has such a sweet looking swing. He swings so hard, but outside of the low and away pitches, he makes great contact on the ball. It is going to be great having him around for the next years. On a side note i am a little surprised the Weeks "hit" was ruled an error. That was a hard hit ball and not a gimme type play, but it was a play that should have been made i guess

You know I think since Cameron K's a decent amount has some pop and can drive in runs he would be better suited for the 6 or maybe 7 hole?

Maybe true but that sounds exactly like Hall, so where do you put him

You know I think since Cameron K's a decent amount has some pop and can drive in runs he would be better suited for the 6 or maybe 7 hole?

Maybe true but that sounds exactly like Hall, so where do you put him

Here is the lineup I would like to see tried. I posted this earlier in this thread:

1. Kendall- C

2. Hardy- SS

3. Braun- LF

4. Fielder- 1B

5. Hart- RF

6. Cameron- CF

7. Hall- 3B

8. Weeks- 2B

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

No offense BrewCrew, but I would really dislike that lineup. I don't think there's really anything more for them to do. The best guys are in their best places for them, for the most part. It's just up to them to hit.

Archived