Brewer Fanatic

5/17/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka): 2:55 PM CDT -- Let's Try This Again!

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean this with 100% sincerity....would the Huntsville offense as a whole be more productive than this lineup? I understand it is hard to project up two levels...but I really am starting to think they may be our best offensive unit. That is just sad

I've just stopped expecting the Brewers to score runs when it looks like its inevitable. It makes watching so much less frustrating. I just hope that between today's Fox game and tomorrow's on TBs they score at least one run on national tv. I realize it doesn't matter one way or another, but it makes it embarrassing to be a fan.
You may run like Mays...

We look like a dead team. Lifeless. Something needs to happen in order to shake this team up!

I've been defending Yost lately by asking, "Which players can he count on to make game winning plays/pitches?" The answer in my mind being no one so far. But, my brother just again this morning was saying just fire him because maybe it'll fire up the players and change the dugout dynamic, etc. I don't know if I believe that, but do others think it could make a difference?

You may run like Mays...

Archived