Brewer Fanatic

5/17/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka): 2:55 PM CDT -- Let's Try This Again!

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Camernon is horrible and he should be batting 9th

I don't know about 9th but sure not 2nd. Since Kendall seems to be the only guy with a decent OBP and because we really need Hart to bat 5th since no one else looks like they could here is the lineup I wouldn't mind seeing.

1. Kendall- C

2. Hardy- SS

3. Braun- LF

4. Fielder- 1B

5. Hart- RF

6. Cameron- CF

7. Hall- 3B

8. Weeks- 2B

9. Pitcher

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

But how can you hit Hardy second? He's been probably the worst hitter in the lineup because he has no slugging at all.

Well he did do good in that role last season. And honestly, who else can you bat 2nd? Weeks or Cameron? I think not.

Trust me, I would rather not bat Hardy 2nd. Hardy is probably my least favorite player on the team.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

anybody else catch that "BK Hot Zone" break down on Rickie?

what an embarrassment. the announcers didn't even know what to say. "...yep, he, uh, likes it down the middle..."

several of the 9 areas were .000, and they mercifully colored red one zone at .286 "hot".

anybody else catch that "BK Hot Zone" break down on Rickie?

what an embarrassment. the announcers didn't even know what to say. "...yep, he, uh, likes it down the middle..."

several of the 9 areas were .000, and they mercifully colored red one zone at .286 "hot".

Yeah Weeks is rather pathetic.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived