Brewer Fanatic

5/17/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka): 2:55 PM CDT -- Let's Try This Again!

wOOgiE22
Look, I know he's not that great and he's probably overpaid, but I'm just wondering if anyone was calling Suppan garbage and saying they "hate" him on April 2, April 8, April 19, April 24, May 6, or May 11.

I agree. He has had two (and now more than likely 3) terrible starts. To go along 5 really good starts and one average start. Is he worth his contract..no, but he is not terrible or garbage as some have claimed

And if he can get through 5 or 6 today without any more runs, this would be far from a terrible start. Not a "good" start, but not terrible.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man this is my first IGT of the year, has it been this doom and gloom all season after just ONE run?

You'd certainly think so, given some of the posts so far today.

Garbage? Game over? Nothing to enjoy after one hour? And I thought the FOX announcers' attitude on the Brewers (motto: FOX loves SOX) was bad.

I acknowledge that the short-term outlook is not promising for this game, but if all you're going to do is run down the Brewers and assume things are hopeless, why hang out here?

The word "garbage" is a favorite here, followed closely by "idiot."

It seems many here are superior, and love to throw base insults at any chance.

Verified Member
Yes, but if he can catch the Sox off-guard and bunt for a hit, why not give it a shot? In my opinion, considering how crappy our hitters are doing (I know Hart is batting .300), we don't do stuff like that enough. If Hart lays a decent bunt down, he's safe easily.

Wrong timing. Not with a runner in scoring position and the bottom of the order coming up.

I know I'm getting greedy, but this would be a nice spot for an HR... especially following Billy's non-out at second. It sure would be nice to be on the other end of runs being scored when an inning was extended by some questionable umpiring.

Camernon is horrible and he should be batting 9th

You could say that about 4 or 5 guys in the lineup. Who are they supposed to hit first, second, sixth, seventh? Too many guys aren't hitting.

Archived