Brewer Fanatic

5/17/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka): 2:55 PM CDT -- Let's Try This Again!

wOOgiE22

Unfortunately, that HBP should not have been. It wasn't far inside and hit Man-Ram because he started leaning in as he prepared to swing.

EDIT: And it did hit his hand.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man this is my first IGT of the year, has it been this doom and gloom all season after just ONE run?

Yes and every player has been garbage or sucks during some point. Stop reading now if that is not what you like to see. I take some days off as well seeing the world is ending during every loss here.

Suppan = overpaid garbage

But I'm over that.

Oddly enough, the first pitch to Hardy was a ball twice when Ortiz was batting. Just strange...

yeah, I've noticed that too, this ump's strike zone is a load of crap. Soup couldnt get any calls that first inning

JJ could you please do the little things....hit behind runners, sac flies, ground balls to second with a guy on third with less than two outs. You have little to no power (with the exceptions of 2 months last year) and don't hit for a high average. Please do the little things.....so I will like you again!

yeah, I've noticed that too, this ump's strike zone is a load of crap. Soup couldnt get any calls that first inning

In fairness, it's not like he deserved any calls with the way he pitched. Dude can't throw half his pitches for balls and then blame the umpire for it.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Archived