Brewer Fanatic

5/17/08 Brewers (Suppan) at Red Sox (Matsuzaka): 2:55 PM CDT -- Let's Try This Again!

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure it's my imagination but these announcers seem to couldn't care less about the Brewers. I know, I'm not exactly unbiased.

I'm not sure they don't care, seems more like they just don't really know this team (...or they don't care to know). It's not one of the big market teams that has their team details splattered all over the national news to pickup upon. The last game on FOX, they had to give us one Brewer announcer and one from the Cardinals' booth, just so they had people that knew something about the 'other' teams.

Why was Hall in such a hurry? Man, they can't allow any more runs with Papelbon looming.

Because it was a slowly hit ball and Pedroia is pretty quick.

Pedroia was three steps from the base when the ball got there. Pedroia isn't that fast.

Well, this game has obviously been disappointing so far, but regardless of the outcome, it looks like the Brewers aren't giving up. They're getting guys on, just can't get them in.

Weeks' hit was definitely an error - it was right to the 3B. Dillon's could have gone either way, methinks.

Sounds good to me. I thought Weeks' ball was harder hit and he was well past the bag by the time the ball got there, but he should have made the play. I thought Dillion's was an error as well. Dillion isnt that fast and that play should have been made

Archived