Brewer Fanatic

4/9/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Marlins (Sanchez): 6:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought we were a young team? 6 out of 9 starters tonight over 30 years old. Signing Hall to long contract, signing Counsell and Graffanino a mistake and giving up Nelson Cruz for Mench. Why is nobody questioning Doug Melvin and these moves he continues to make. Braun at third. Gwynn in center so we have a real lead-off hitter. Hall or Jenkins traded when hot for good pitching. Corey Hart playing everyday will be a monster. That's what I would've done. Also save the money on Suppan and give the kids a chance Gallardo needs to learn in the bigs.

Gwynn in center so we have a real lead-off hitter.

Why, because he's fast? Carl Lewis used to be fast too, but he could get on base as much as Gwynn.

Hall or Jenkins traded when hot for good pitching.

I hope you're joking, so I won't even respond to that possibility.

Quote:
Braun at third. Gwynn in center so we have a real lead-off hitter. Hall or Jenkins traded when hot for good pitching. Corey Hart playing everyday will be a monster. That's what I would've done.

And that's why you aren't the GM of a major league baseball team.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Nedly really enjoys the fake bunt this year.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived