Brewer Fanatic

4/9/2007 Non-Brewer Game Threads

mikevan1818

John Maine with an almost Doug-Davis-like showing for the Mets so far.

4.2IP, 5H, 6BB, 104 pitches, 40 strikes... only 2 runs.

Maine loaded the bases in 3rd, 4th and 5 innings... yet only gave up an RBI sac fly (3rd inning) and solo HR (5th inning before the bases got loaded).

Watching the Cubs game here in the 7th has given one of the greatest unintentional comedy moments of the year. How can I say this nicely and BF.net PC. ummm Lets just say Devin Hester did not score high on the wonderlic test.

Devin Hester is a moron. I listen to the Score down in Chicago and have caught more than a couple interviews with him. Why did I listen? He's hilarious. Can't understand many words and he uses words incorrectly. I think during the stretch today he said, "root, root, root for the Humbees." http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Doug Davis breaks up Bronson Arroyo's perfect game!

In the 3rd, with a walk, but still. Sharpie happens to also have 50+ pitches in his three innings of work so far tonight.

Edit: Pitch count's up to 96 through 5 innings. Arizona's still hitless.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

From Rotoworld:

Bobby Abreu went 3-for-5 with a two-run homer and four RBI in the Yankees' victory on Monday night.

Abreu's first homer of the year came on a Sidney Ponson curveball, but it will probably count in the official stats anyway.

Quote:
Devin Hester is a moron. I listen to the Score down in Chicago and have caught more than a couple interviews with him. Why did I listen? He's hilarious. Can't understand many words and he uses words incorrectly. I think during the stretch today he said, "root, root, root for the Humbees."

Gotta love the Miami education.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived