Brewer Fanatic

Help, need alcohol drink name

dadofandrew

I am retelling the tale of my night at the poker room last night. 2 beautiful young women played at my table, and they kept ordering the same drink...vodka and __________. I believe it started with an S.

I know nothing about mixed drinks except I'd prefer them without the booze taste. any help would be dandy.

It was either sweet, stinger, or seven...I assume seven would be 7-up, so that would have made sense to me...so that wasn't it. Stinger would have sounded like a drink and not puzzled me, so I'm going with sweet...maybe one will write to correct me.

Yeah, right.

I played Blackjack at the Pot a couple weeks ago and realized after about five minutes why I never go down there. Two of the three dealers we had were terrible. One was dealing in slow motion and the other misdealt several times- one time when I motioned to stand but she hit me with a 7 anyway and the guy next to me had a 14 that he was going to hit on. The pit boss said the 7 had to be burned and to give him the next card. Which naturally busted him. And this was at the beginning of the shoe too which made everybody none too pleased when it was all downhill from there. There was a super nice looking Korean girl at the table but she was with some old derelict who was taking up a chair but not playing. The dealer was asking her what she was doing in Milwaukee. Something very vague about being from Seattle and "I have businesses here" but that was about all he could get out of her.

The dealers were oodles better than they had ever been before in then poker room, professional, fast, and I do not recall a single mistake (once in 6 hours, they almost dealt a card with one guy left to bet).

I am hoping someone who was there writes in, as I left the name of the girls out as a fact checker. I have several e-mails already of people saying they love my tales of poker rooms, not to mention being a bit "uneasy" when talking to young, beautiful women.

beautiful women should all drink beer, not vodka drinks.

I'd say that depends entirely on said beautiful woman's objectives for the evening. What's more, while I'm not a beautiful woman, I can't imagine my thought process on the question of beer vs. mixed drinks would have been altered much if I were. Having surveyed the gut of every male in my direct genetic lineage, that thought process went something like this: "There, but for a carefully cultivated predilection for vodka and rum, and a willingness to do 15 minutes worth of crunches or sit-ups at least a couple of times a week, go I."

While waiting for my flight from Denver back home to Vegas tonight, an absolute stunner sat down right next to me at the gate. She was definitely model-class; she had the dress sense, the rail-thin body, and the charisma. We chatted for a little while and went and grabbed a beer from the nearest airport bar. Getting a beer was her choice. She actually was disappointed with how little beer she got in her draft Fat Tire.

Don't judge a woman by her drink.

Edit: sit ups and crunches really don't help a beer gut. They will basically just make muscle that lays low under the fat.

Trust me. I know from experience. :/

Vodka and seven (diet especially) is an incredibly low calorie drink, so it is a favorite amongst those who don't want a high calorie intake.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived