Brewer Fanatic

Mark Attanasio appreciation thread

aracko

Thank You Mr Attanasio for making us feel like the Brewers matter again.

Thank you for making Milwaukee a Big League City again.

Thank you for giving us hope as a Buyer at the Deadline.

Thank you for keeping Miller Park current with ballpark improvements.

Thank you for advertising more games in HDTV.

Thank you for making Ben Sheets Part Owner. I sometimes forget about this. I cannot see how he leaves when he has an ownership stake in this team.

Thank you for Signing the greatest Closer in the game. While right now most people are not on board, when it gets hot Gagne is going to heat up right along with it. There is nobody in the game Id rather see in there when all the chips are in the pot.

Lastly, when the year is all over and we as a team did not fall into total collapse when Yo got hurt - and we are looking DOWN at teh Cubbies and Cardinals - Thank you!

Thank you Mark Attanasio for allowing us long-suffering Brewers fans the ability to forget the years 1993-2002 where we had to deal with a revolving door of All-Star caliber players leaving.

Thank you Mark Attanasio for making Miller Park a fun and happy place to see a game again.

Thank you Mark Attanasio for recognizing the importance of our young studs.

Thank you Mark Attanasio for not being afraid to open up your wallet.

Thank you Mark Attanasio for bringing class and dignity to the Brewers organization after fans booed and ran Wendy Selig-Prieb out of town out on a rail.

Thank you Mark Attanasio for putting Milwaukee back on the map with the label "might or want to play at" instead "places to avoid playing at"

Thank you Mark Attanasio for rewarding diehard Brewer fans who have stuck with this team for our entire lives waiting for the next big season.

Thank you Mark Attanasio for now making me wonder if it is okay to have a man-crush on Ryan Braun.

Thank you for making Ben Sheets Part Owner. I sometimes forget about this. I cannot see how he leaves when he has an ownership stake in this team.
Wait? What? I don't think that's accurate. I know Sheets is part owner of the Admirals...doubt the Brewers, though, as I dont' think that's even allowed by MLB rules.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Thank you Mark Attanasio for allowing your Dad to sing The National Anthem on opening day each year. It's awfully refreshing to see a man being close with (and good to) his family.

Archived