Brewer Fanatic

4-10 LAA (5-2) vs. CLE (2-1) in Miller Park, 6:05 pm ct

brewers255
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say it:

I'm darn proud of the people of Milwaukee metro area (and any Ohio fans that traveled to the game). I'm looking forward to hearing all these "experts" eat a little crow about how "stupid" the idea was and that they'd get "nobody" to the games.

Stand up and pat yourselves on the back, Wisconsin!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

By the way, the game opened with TV announcer Matt Underwood identified as Harry Doyle and Rick Manning identified as Rick "Wild Thing" Manning. Manning was wearing the giveaway Wild Thing sunglasses.

The Miller Park trivia question had to do with Manning getting booed as a Brewer for a game-winning RBI.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Had a great time tonight. Very impressed by the crowd. CC was a beast and the crowd was awesome. Did I mention the crowd? It was great to see AL ball and there were fans of all types there. I saw: scrubs hats, Bosox, Yanks, INDIANS, angels, mariners, reds, d'backs...now maybe people wear those to be different? There were many MANY Brewer hats...

MILWAUKEE YOU RULE!..GOOD SHOW. Tomorrow we should close the place down!

I went. I expected to grab a 200 level seat and sit by the field pole all alone, eat the meal I brought in with me, and mark score. I was mobbed. People everywhere. I moved to another location. I got mobbed again. I went to the bleachers. Again, people everywhere.

I went down to the 100 level where I saw AJ and we hung out. We saw Rydog66 too. Had a good time even if too many people showed up.

I'm not complaining, I was just expecting about 5,000-10,000I got almost 20,000. Tip of the cap to the crew at Miller Park. I'm sure they got more than they thought and they handled it very well.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived