Brewer Fanatic

5/15/08 Dodgers (Billingsley) at Brewers (Sheets): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to our 9th inning order of Dillon-Gwynn-Kapler. Back-to-back days with our worst hitters coming up in the 9th. I know Hall is bad against righties, but I wish they'd use him to PH for Gwynn, at least Hall could possibly hit it out of the infield if he somehow connects.

Edit: Forgot about Cameron too. Why not use one of them there? Disgusting.

Counsell over Cameron or Hall?

The way Cameron and Hall are hitting I would go with Counsell over either of them. Especially with a righty on the mound.

You want a power hitter in that situation. Best case scenario for Counsell is basically a double. Sure Cameron/Hall are slumping but they can also hit bombs. I'd rather not see a slap hitter in that situation. If Yost doesn't PH for Gwynn in the 9th (which I'm fairly certain he won't), I'll be pissed.

God I hope we can somehow take 2 of 3 in Boston. But I'm not betting on it.

I'll be happy with 1 out of 3. I hate saying this but they basically have to win both the Pirates and the Nationals series.

Archived