Brewer Fanatic

5/15/08 Dodgers (Billingsley) at Brewers (Sheets): 12:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone watching the game... what website did Trenni give for Braun's clothing line? I thought she said Affliction.com... but that's nothing. And when I searched Affliction clothing, it comes up with an Ozzy Osborne clothing line. Think that's the same thing?

Not sure, but I have seen Braun wearing Affliction t-shirts before

For anyone watching the game... what website did Trenni give for Braun's clothing line? I thought she said Affliction.com... but that's nothing. And when I searched Affliction clothing, it comes up with an Ozzy Osborne clothing line. Think that's the same thing?

Affliction is a clothing brand a lot of the UFC fighters wear there shirts. Awesome shirts. I have the Braun signature series designed shirt it looks like this:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/6/1/3/7/0/webimg/133249498_o.jpg

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I'm not watching the game, but here you go:

http://www.afflictionclothing.com/news.php

It doesn't look like it's "his" company - just something he wears/promotes.

Bill Hall was wearing an Affliction shirt in his interview on ESPN First Take the other day.

Sheets went from down 1-0, with one out in the 7th and less than 80 pictches to down 6-0 10 pitches later. There's no way you even get a guy up until Loney's triple, and he threw 7 pitches after that. Nobody could have been ready that fast.

Look it happens with Sheets when he's always around the plate. It's the downside of his not walking guys. Sheets is always in a hurry when he pitches. Guys get comfortable up there, he hangs a few and boom. He's sometimes better off pitching around guys occasionally or when he misses the zone a bit more. Bert Blyleven had similar stuff to Sheets and similar problems.

Sheets is always in a hurry when he pitches. Guys get comfortable up there, he hangs a few and boom.

I don't think batters get comfortable when a pitcher works fast. He doesn't really give them time to get set and relax.

But yeah, Sheets has had a tendency to give up homers in his career.

There's no way you even get a guy up until Loney's triple, and he threw 7 pitches after that. Nobody could have been ready that fast.

In RBI Baseball, I could bring up my #2 starting pitcher right away!

Every pitch Sheets threw on those at bats was poorly located. I can forgive leaving a SP in when they are blooping in hits or hitting good pitches but it is bad managing to let any starter give up 6 ER that late in the game on poorly located pitches. I don't care who the pitcher is.

There's no way you even get a guy up until Loney's triple, and he threw 7 pitches after that. Nobody could have been ready that fast.

In RBI Baseball, I could bring up my #2 starting pitcher right away!

I'd bring in Sbrhgn.

Sheets is always in a hurry when he pitches. Guys get comfortable up there, he hangs a few and boom.

I don't think batters get comfortable when a pitcher works fast. He doesn't really give them time to get set and relax.

But yeah, Sheets has had a tendency to give up homers in his career.

By comfortable, I meant they pretty much don't fear Ben missing up and in, or getting wild. They have a good idea where to look for pitches and know he's going to throw them something in the zone. His working fast might upset their rythm early, but by the 3rd time through, most hitters adjust.

Archived