Brewer Fanatic

You Score as the Brewers Score (ticket discounts)

YOU SCORE AS THE BREWERS SCORE

Each run the Brewers score against the Red Sox is good for $1 off Loge Outfield Tickets for the May 27 game vs. Atlanta[/i]

[/i]

MILWAUKEE - The Brewers will make their first visit to Fenway Park in Boston since 1997, beginning a three-game series against the 2007 World Series Champion Red Sox Friday night. The Club will mark the occasion with a unique promotion called "You Score as The Brewers Score[/i],"[/i] as each run plated by the Brewers in the series will result in $1 off a Loge Outfield ticket for the May 27 game against the Atlanta Braves.

The regular ticket price for Loge Outfield seats is $26. Every time the Brewers score, another dollar comes off the price of the May 27 ticket.

The price will be determined at the end of the series on Sunday. For example, if the Brewers score seven runs Friday, four runs Saturday and six runs on Sunday for a series total of 17, Loge Outfield tickets will only be $9 ($26-$17=$9). If the Brewers score 26 or more runs during the series, the Loge Outfield box tickets will be FREE. There are only 2,500 Loge Outfield tickets available, and fans will be limited to eight tickets each. The tickets will go on sale beginning at 9 a.m. CT on Monday, May 19 through brewers.com and by phone at 414-902-4000. Service charges apply for online and phone orders.

Milwaukee, Boston and Atlanta have strong baseball ties as the Braves originally played in Boston from 1876 until 1952. In 1953, the Braves moved to Milwaukee where they won the World Series in 1957. In 1965, the Braves relocated to Atlanta.

"Milwaukee, Boston and Atlanta each have a rich baseball tradition with all three cities serving as a home base for the Braves at one time," said Brewers Executive Vice President - Business Operations Rick Schlesinger. "Combined with the fact that this is the Brewers first visit to Boston in 11 seasons, we decided to create a unique promotion to give fans an additional incentive to cheer on the Brewers this weekend."

--more--

YOU SCORE AS THE BREWERS SCORE, Continued

Friday night's game is a 6:05 p.m. CT start and will be broadcast on FSN Wisconsin, NewsRadio 620 WTMJ and the entire Brewers Radio Network. Saturday, the Brewers and Red Sox will see a 2:55 p.m. first pitch as the game will be televised nationally on the FOX Network. The series finale on Sunday will be a 12:35 p.m. first pitch and will again be televised on FSN Wisconsin.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Archived