Brewer Fanatic

4/10/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Marlins (Vanden Hurk): 6:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm watching the Marlins feed on MLBTV. Is anyone else? This is the worst broadcast I've ever watched in my entire life. All they do is read e-mails the whole game. No insight, no real in-game analysis...just random fan e-mails and a bunch of bad jokes about The Netherlands because of their pitcher.

"The party's over...."

Man, I thought we were gonna win tonight to put as back to 500. Then we'd lose again tomorrow. Kinda like it went all last year.

The good news: Prince seems to have his swing back.

The bad news: too much and too depressing to list it all

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

my word. when is this team going to start to play. I am sick of hearing "a year away".

catch the pop ups, field the balls between your legs and score the damn run from third with one out, set the lineup, use your head on the bases. come on

They can get no kind of consistency on offense because Yost keeps changing the darn lineup. Stick with a lineup with lefties and one with the righties. This is ridiculous. Graffy and Counsell should never be in a lineup together. Also, move Hall down and bat Jenkins third, Prince fourth, and estrada fifth. Maybe billy will get his head out of his you know what.

They have 19 LOB.
That's gotta be the number left on by each player rather than guys LOB at the end of the inning.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived