Brewer Fanatic

4/10/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Marlins (Vanden Hurk): 6:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hart seems to be hitting everything off the end of the bat. Is he possibly standing a little too far from the plate? Just a possibility.

jloos, I was going to suggest the exact same thing earlier. I know, he's a professional hitter, I just pretend to be one on my couch, so I'll give him and the coaches the benefit of the doubt...but, before he fouled about 3 fastballs in a row off the end of the bat that he looked like he was reaching for, but they were just off the middle of the plate. A guy that is 6'5", or whatever, should not be reaching.

Now there is some thunder, looks like this game is going to be ending very shortly. It would be nice to maybe get one more run, but that could be asking a bit too much of this team at this point.

Watching this reminds me all too much of watching the team at the end of last season. We'll get runners on, but no RISP hits.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived