Brewer Fanatic

4/10/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Marlins (Vanden Hurk): 6:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Weather Channel in Miami is reporting that there will likely be scattered thunderstorms, mainly late, with a 40% chance of rain. It's cloudy and humid down here in Miami today, but I'll still take the chance and trek to the game.

OK, I tried to reverse jinx the Brewers yesterday but it didn't work so here goes with predicting a Brewers victory tonight:

Brewers 9

Marlins 6

Vargas 5.2 IP, 5 ER, 7 H, 2 BB, 3 K

Fielder 2 for 4, HR, 2 RBI

Jenkins 2 for 4, HR

Weeks 3 for 3, SB, 2B, 2 R

Turnbow IP, 2 K, 1 H

Cordero, IP, 2 K, Save

Do the Indians and Angels deserve their own game threads this week?

You'd seem to think a lot of us will be paying attention to those games as well as our own.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

So...the day after Weeks goes 2 for 5 with a triple is a good day to sit him?

No kidding. After last night you play him tonight, then if goes 0- For tonight then sit him Wednesday. After 2 hits last night maybe he really breaks out tonight. Please don't sit him Ned.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I heard earlier Monday that Weeks was going to get a night off tonight. If it's to give his wrist a "wrest", I'm ok with it. But I'm worried Yost is "Helmsing" it with Graffanino and Mench.

Either way, there's no way I can blame Yost for the not so stellar play lately. It's total lack of execution on the players.

There is no reason for CC to get this much playing time. There was on off day last Thursday and one coming up this Thursday for the starters to rest. Why would you want to have Graffy and CC in the lineup together if it wasn't absolutely necessary?

Archived