Brewer Fanatic

4/10/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Marlins (Vanden Hurk): 6:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, at least we picked up where we left off. Although I think Hall will be the cleanup hitter eventually, right now I would move him out of that spot. His production is just really hurting the team.

Great to see Aquino prepared to pitch and come out firing strikes.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

If Hart gets out here, do you just let Aquino bat and keep him in?

EDIT: Apparently not, but I still feel Yost should have done that. The chance of Gwynn getting on base are slim anyways, so you could have another inning of Aquino as opposed to Dessens probably losing the game in the bottom half of the inning.

NO DESSENS PLEASE!!!

This is going to be a topic of discussion if it costs us the game, but in a game where you lose if you give up a run, you HAVE to go with the guy that gives you the best chance for a scoreless inning, that is Cordero, even if it's not a save situation. Please, please, no Elmer Dessens.

Archived