Brewer Fanatic

4/10/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Marlins (Vanden Hurk): 6:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.....I suppose there's only a few of us left here, can I confess something?

Ahhh, Parkside...hate to say, but although there may have only been a few people posting at the time of your initial 'pants post', it's in the thread now, which means everyone can see it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Just think of yourself as being part of Brewerfan lore now. I guarantee we've seen weirder things.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

well I just got back from the game (and a quick stop at checker's). wow what a game.... I got autographs from jenks, cappy, dessens, villanueva, and t-bow all on a ball before the game.

Caught 2 foul balls as well. It's very cool that you get a little certificate of authenticity after you catch a ball. My first ball caught was Bill Hall's first swing after the rain delay. Other one was when Wood PHed for the Marlins.

Can't wait to see 2 wins in one night from the crew tomorrow.

I was kind of hoping they'd let Bush start the first game. And hopefully we'd win it in the 11th and then Bush gets the cheap W and starts game 2. Although considering Dave sometimes has troble in his first inning of work that might've worked out badly for the Crew. My other thought was to have which ever stater is supposed to throw on the side start, maybe get that guy a cheap W with one inning of work.

Interesting phenomena, today is... if they get a lead in game 1, do they use Cordero? If they use Cordero in game 1, who closes Game 2 if needed, Turnbow?

(Assuming it probably wouldn't be wise to have Cordero pitch twice in one day)

Well, I was forced to put my pants back on. Stupid Neighbors. I had a robe on when I went to get the mail, but it was windy. And cold... Definitely cold.... But a bit refreshing.

I guess it was bound to happen anyway. My cousin wasn't about to allow we to watch there 2yearold without pants(and they claim to be Brewer fans). But as soon as he is picked up, they're coming off!

Now to add some actual talk about Baseball, As long as the first game doesn't last long, Estrada should play both. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Miller used first to pinch hit if needed in the first game.

Archived