Brewer Fanatic

4/10/07 Brewers (Vargas) @ Marlins (Vanden Hurk): 6:05 PM CT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man - I tell you if I were Ned Yost Id put my eggs in the futures basket and send weeks to 2nd and then have Counsell bunt him to 3rd.

Note - now they send him with 2 outs. Why dont the Brewers know how to manufacture runs?

J.J. is turning outs into outs!

I mean hits into runs!

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Wow, the Marlins fear the fresh prince.

William, it is now time to hit a 3 run bomb off Jorge Julio and we can give the ball to CoCo and go home.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I am more or less new to the boards here... I have been reading them for the better part of two years but this will be maybe my 3rd post. So allow me to introduce myself, I am Kent and I have a man-crush on JJ Hardy.

Archived