Brewer Fanatic

5/14/08 Dodgers (Lowe) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

As it turns out it would've made no difference this time anyway

The point is that he only skill that Gwynn has that isn't duplicated on the team is his speed. If you are never going to use him to pinch run than get a real bat up here.

I knew your point, it was just a separate comment.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, a few feet to the left and that might be gone.

Prince better at least double and score if he wants to atone for that error.

How about putting Gwynn out in left for the 9th as well.

Because if it's a one run game and the lead is blown, I don't want our worst hitter hitting in place of one of our two best.

Ok I know this is a little old but I was away from the computer but I didn't predict that it would be Parra's fault... I just merely observe the games we are all watching... That is what happens more often than not. Regardless of what some of you would like to admit, sending Parra back out there was a mistake. We had a chance to break this wide open and Yost opted for .2 more innings out of a starter.

Please no, please no, please no... though I'm fairly sure it will be Gagne. Why not have two injured RP in one game, right? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

"Because if it's a one run game and the lead is blown, I don't want our worst hitter hitting in place of one of our two best."

But maybe the lead is not blown, if Gwynn is out there to catch the ball Braun drops to let the tying run score. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived