Brewer Fanatic

5/14/08 Dodgers (Lowe) at Brewers (Parra): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Brewers defense SUCKS! If I hear one more time how tight they have been I will puke. Fielder has to make that play ......and Braun well.....he's learning I guess. If Parra doesn't get a W tonight I will be sick.

Gotta be a tough E on Braun there.

I called it. I'd say this happens 90% of the time...

Try not to leave a welt on your back... You only 'called it' because the defense went to crap. Nothing to do with Parra's performance.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Yeah, you didn't call much.

Parra should be credited with 7.1 innings pitched this game.

GREAT game from Manny. He better get the win.

Braun, Prince you had better not loose this game.

Try not to leave a welt on your back... You only 'called it' because the defense went to crap. Nothing to do with Parra's performance.

And not one of those balls were hard hit.

It always bugs me when Brewers fans crow about predicting some kind of ill befalling the team regardless...why would you brag about something like that?

Lead's intact; let's get some runs.

I know I'm way late but I paused the game. I just wanted to point out how ASININE it is not to pinch hit for your starter in the bottom of 6th inning with the bases loaded. What are you going to get, another inning from a starter who's probably already gone through the lineup two or three times? It's obvious what you should do.

Most managers do the same asinine crap, so this is not supposed to be another Yost bash. It's pathetic how terrible the average manager really is in the majors.

Archived