Brewer Fanatic

4/11/07 Brewers (Bush) @ Marlins (Mitre): 7:20 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a 24hr turnaround. It seemed like that 2nd FL game (was it just last night?) was going to be called when FL was leading by a run. Now look at us... one over and tied for first

I agree that it's awesome. I couldn't be happier, but this also shows how quickly things can change.

Remember the emotional roller coaster we got in 2006?

And yes, Turnbow and Cordero have been great. I still would like to see Turnbow get knocked around once or twice though, just to see if he can recover from a confidence blow, unlike last year. If he can do that, I'll be ready to say that he's back.

Anyway, good series Crew!

I was at last nights 2 games, and wow was that exciting. I have completely come to the conclusion though that Floridians don't deserve a baseball team. I don't know how there can be that few fans, and that quiet of a stadium with such a young and exciting team.

I waited around after the game by the buses and got Bush, Gross, and Weeks' autographs. I thought it was interesting when someone asked Rickie what his favorite type of music was he said "anything. Anything but country and that alternative crap." Have to agree with the man.

I got some great video clips and pictures of Prince fooling around before taking batting practice on both days. He was putting on a show for Rickie, Gwynn, Hall and Estrada.

Overall great trip. Got 14 autographs on a team ball, and got my Bill Hall foul ball signed by him.

Archived