Brewer Fanatic

5/13/08 Dodgers (Penny) at Brewers (Villanueva): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THANK GOD PIERRE SUCKS!!!! ridiculous. Ned Go back to Nascore!

So Pierre sucks, that is why he made an out, not that Gagne did a good job, For gosh sakes, give him due for a day.

Off course, Ned is an idiot, since he did not bring in Mota.

Verified Member

Very classy of the fans to show their support for Gagne. It's also great to see Suppan, Bush, and Villanueva do better.

Let's keep it going now.

BREWERS WIN !!!!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/AJAY_02/BrewersFlag3.gif

For an experiment, they should start Gagne.. with his cleaning his goggle.. playing with the rosen bag... adjusting himself.. screwing with his cap... they might set a record for a nine inning game with something like 8 or 9 hours..

Whew! Good to start a series with a win, and good to see CV go six solid innings, and he could've gone a seventh if Yost hadn't pulled him for a pinch-hitter (I can't fault that decision, by the way, with a great bullpen)

THANK GOD PIERRE SUCKS!!!! ridiculous. Ned Go back to Nascore!
So Pierre sucks, that is why he made an out, not that Gagne did a good job, For gosh sakes, give him due for a day.

Off course, Ned is an idiot, since he did not bring in Mota.

I said nothing of Mr. Mota. I still stand by my statement. Pierre was bad in the field tonight with his noodle arm and made the last out. Off you have a problem with that that's kool.

So I was going to parcel out my posts this year judiciously so I could make my 1,000th post "Brewers clinch the division"... however I have now discovered a more unique goal for the 1,000th post "Gagne with a 1-2-3 save"

in other news:

"...Gabe Gross singled with no outs in the 11th inning to drive in the first run Mariano Rivera has allowed all season, giving Tampa Bay a 2-1 victory over the New York Yankees and sending the Rays into first place in the AL East...."

Oh man. If GG was a Brewer we would be on a 9 game winning streak.

Also, nice to see Yost won't talk about the adjustment Gagne made. Why? Because there was no adjustment.

I have now discovered a more unique goal for the 1,000th post "Gagne with a 1-2-3 save"
Why do you need a 1-2-3 save? Does it make you sleep better at night? Does it make you feel better about yourself??

The guy just recorded 5 outs in the 9th inning. They should give him credit for 2 saves after the botched DP and the strikeout of Andruw Jones before the walk.

in other news:

"...Gabe Gross singled with no outs in the 11th inning to drive in the first run Mariano Rivera has allowed all season, giving Tampa Bay a 2-1 victory over the New York Yankees and sending the Rays into first place in the AL East...."

Oh man. If GG was a Brewer we would be on a 9 game winning streak.

Also, nice to see Yost won't talk about the adjustment Gagne made. Why? Because there was no adjustment.

I assumed the adjustment was throwing more fastballs to get ahead and less changeups... personally the adjustment would have to put him on pitch clock..

Archived