Brewer Fanatic

5/13/08 Dodgers (Penny) at Brewers (Villanueva): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I might step in for Geno on this thread and give some conspiracy theory spin to explain the sheer lunacy of Gagne's last 4 days.

Day 1- Gagne realizes he ain't got it, not sure what the problem is and has an honest moment with the media

Day 2- Boras yells at Gagne swearing up and down about all the money his pathetic honesty and honor just cost them. Boras berates Gagne into having a change of heart. Your a closer!

Day 3- Gagne parrots agent's words and pitches a blah couple of innings.

Day 4- Boras still not convinced that he'll be able to get another 8 fiugre deal next year threatens Melvin with Prince demanding a trade and generally being exceptionally difficult if Yost doesn't let his closer be a closer.

I swear Rickie wants Gagne to blow saves. I believe that is now 3 double plays he has botched with Gagne pitching this year.
This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Archived