• Created
  • Last Reply

Brewer the game:

Penny: 4.69 ERA

Villy: 6.46 ERA

Through 5 innings:

Penny: 5.19 ERA

Villy: 6.14 ERA

Still time to catch him, Villy! Only 64 pitches through 5 innings, so he could go for 2-3 more innings, easy.

Braun!!!!

Man, that guy is hitting balls hard right now.

EDIT: So, Pierre can't hit and has a laughable arm. Sign that guy to a multi-year deal and put him in Left Field! How the hell did the brewers show any interest in that guy?

Did they really? Wow, I'm glad that didn't pan out.

He's pretty much Tony Gwynn Jr, only TGJ can actually play defense and actually has a great arm.

Not a knock on TGJ, he's not garbage, but the idea of giving him a huge multi-million dollar deal is laughable.

gotta say, except for a few semi-shaky points on the mound, this has been another very well played game (okay, maybe the CS right before the HR). Very enjoyable.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Gagne warming up? Really Ned?

I don't like it. And it's not because he stinks. Something just doesn't sit right with me about Gagne begging out of the closer role one day then saying he's ready the next, then Yost says "ok," and puts him back in after having a less-than-stellar outing last night.

what is ned yost thinking? i really can't even believe it. even if it works bringing in gagne after pitching two innings yesterday is so monumentally stupid.

why do the brewers have to have a manager they have to consistently overcome rather then a manager who puts their players in a position to win?

why wasn't this guy fired after last year's collapse ?

edit: mistakes from typing angry.

I don't like it only because he pitched 2 innings for like the first time in his career (yes, I'm exaggerating) yesterday. It just seems odd. That said, at least it's a 2 run lead, so he doesn't have to be perfect.

Archived