Brewer Fanatic

4/13/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Cardinals (Reyes): POSTPONED

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a serious problem with Yost in regards to hall. If you have a problem with his defense let him play third base. If they believe he can play CF he needs to be in there every day to learn the position on a full time basis. The guy was our best player last year and Yost is jerking him around like he is some bench scrub. Enough is enough. Keep hall in the lineup each and every day.

Hall has been messing up more than just his defense and batting, he has been screwing up on the basepaths as well. From getting picked off at first to running on a fly out, he has just been flat out bad and I don't mind seeing him take some time to gather himself.

Just showed the stadium on TV... appeared to be still raining.

I have no problem with Yost sitting Hall. Maybe he needs a wakeup call. Like it was already stated, it's not like one phase of his game is poor right now. He's struggled in almost every aspect of the game.

I guess I don't see benching Hall as that big of a deal. If he starts sitting twice a week, then I'd become concerned.

I also don't think this is a strict performance-based benching-for-the-night. Sitting could help Hall take some of the pressure off himself for his next game.

It would be great to see Hall playing 3rd though instead of Graffy.

2B Weeks

SS Hardy

1B Fielder

3B Hall

CF Gross

LF Jenkins

RF Hart

C Estrada

Seriously, who doesn't hit HRs in that lineup?

EDIT: had Gross in lineup twice.

NO TV TOMORROW?!?

Unreal...because they moved the game time, FSN will show the Bucks instead of the Brewers. Maybe I'll just go to a bar and catch the game on MLB Extra Innings. Oh whoops, I forgot it will be blacked out here since we are so close to St. Louis....Thanks MLB!

Archived