Brewer Fanatic

4/13/07 Brewers (Sheets) @ Cardinals (Reyes): POSTPONED

wOOgiE22
Different year, and you really cant help the Moeller problem because Miller couldnt start every game, C is different, and our OFers are supposed to be the Crews run producers... middle INF? You mean our current problem at 3B? You have to put someone there. Not following with that one. Just Ned going with the hot hand.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem with Billy batting 7th. Just glad they haven't moved Jenks up. Keep the pressure off.

Have a feeling something is messed up with Billy. He had the double in the first game Wednesday and hasn't played since. I have a feeling he tweaked an ankle or something.

Anyway, Gabe vs. RHP is gold.

Right before the Brewers pregame show ended, they went over the starting lineup again and once again they had Hart playing in RF with Hall out of the lineup. So, I think that the online services just have it wrong as well.

Of course, with the rain, the game probably won't be played anyway.

Quote:
I wish she'd replace Ann of the plastic hair and face.

Me too!

And what is the deal with the weather. I'm bummed, all I wanted to do was have a few High Lifes and watch Sheets mow down Pujols.

from watching the radar all afternoon (I'm a dork, what can I say), it seems like it's just starting to rain in St. Louis. All the early waves of rain missed the dot denoting the city on radar

Brian Anderson said that the Cardinals are going to try to get this game in tonight, as the weather looks even worse for tommorow

Yost, in the pre-game, said he's giving Hall the night off because Hall is still learning the position and Gross is swinging a hot bat, and that Hall will be back in Centerfield tommorow (well, Sunday, if you believe the weather reports)

lol...

The Rays announcer just said 'it's to the five..the four, touchdown!' at the Metrodome on a hit by Wigginton, it was kinda funny.

And Gross had a good game, reward him with a start, as you're all saying, it's April and they've had like 20 ABs...too early to flip out about anything. Watch him get a Pinch Hit Game Winning HR or something. He is, afterall, Bill Hall.

Archived