Brewer Fanatic

Save Sheets for Boston? Latest: Beckett Now Goes Sunday

bbaehman
Brewers website now showing Sheets on Thursday vs. Dodgers. The right thing to do if he's healthy, although I'm bummed because I'll be at Fenway on Friday. Dice K vs. Dave Bush...hardly seems fair does it?
Should be Suppan not Bush

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Skipping as many starts as possible from our worst pitcher and running our best pitcher out there as often as possible seems like the best way to win games.

You mean Bush/Villy/Parra?

With Sheets' tricep thing, I don't think the extra days off are a bad thing right now. Give it a month and if one starter is obviously performing worst than the rest, go for it.

rluzinski wrote:

You mean Bush/Villy/Parra?

With Sheets' tricep thing, I don't think the extra days off are a bad thing right now. Give it a month and if one starter is obviously performing worst than the rest, go for it.

Yes one of those 3. I am not sure which at this point, but I would lean towards Parra since I think his innings should be limited at some point. If Sheets tricep is still bothering him I agree that we should go every 5 games, but if it isn't he should go every 5 days.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

This is a disappointment. I was at the Red Sox-Twins game on Monday night and Buchholz was absolutely horrible. If there's anyone the Brewers could score runs off of it's him and Jon Lester, and they're missing both of them. (Wakefield is inconsistent. Hopefully Bad Wake will be pitching on Saturday.)

Archived