Brewer Fanatic

5/12/08 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little more about the fans:

To be fair, when good things were happening on Saturday, even smallish things, they were cheering wildly and were really behind the team. They just have to learn baseball a little more and realize not to boo over every little thing, IMO.

To be fair, when good things were happening on Saturday, even smallish things, they were cheering wildly and were really behind the team. They just have to learn baseball a little more and realize not to boo over every little thing, IMO.

I was at the game on Saturday, and this was definitely the case. My friend and I only booed Cardinals players because they deserve it. Jerks.

I don't want to complain, but this so easily could've been a 4 game sweep of the division-leaders...I guess we had to have Saturday in order to get Friday, though

Two of three against the Dodgers now and I'll be a happy man

Is anyone listening to the radio broadcast? Did my ears hear Uecker correctly?

"This guy (Isringhausen) is one of the best closers of all time, him right here. Hall of Fame numbers for Isringhausen."

I'm going to Baseball Reference right now to check. I darn near fell out of my chair.

I was at the game on Saturday, and this was definitely the case. My friend and I only booed Cardinals players because they deserve it. Jerks.

I guess I didn't notice because I was too busy laughing at the guy in the bachelor party who blew chow.....twice.....during the game. This dude had a LONG night ahead of himself.....

I know the game is out of reach but this is a Stetter audition. I hope the game is out of reach. Anyway, they will go back to Gagne in due course but Stetter could do good with a good outing.

I know the game is out of reach but this is a Stetter audition. I hope the game is out of reach. Anyway, they will go back to Gagne in due course but Stetter could do good with a good outing.

Looked a lot like Gagne with a quick walk to lead off the inning....

Archived