Brewer Fanatic

5/12/08 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagne's hands are a little different when he starts his windup. He is keeping his hand in his gloce longer. Before he held his hand out of his glove at the start of his windup.

Are you making this up or are you Mike Maddox on BF.net in the dugout??

And our wonderful Brewer fans are already booing Gagne. That'll learn him.
I am through defending our fans as a whole. They don't deserve it. There are good fans, but I will only defend them on an individual basis. They were doing the wave Sunday with a guy on first, Hart no less who can/will steal bases, and a 2 run lead in the 7th inning. It went around 3 times during one at bat. Then went back the other way half an inning later.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

And our wonderful Brewer fans are already booing Gagne. That'll learn him.

I'm done defending our fans after Saturday. They booed Yost/Gagne for IBBing Pujols with runners on 2nd & 3rd with one out. Utter stupidity, I tell ya.

Gagne never pitches 2 innings. Why now? Confidence was built in that nice frame he just had. Ah well.

The bullpen may have a rough 6 days ahead of itself. I'm all for conserving bullpen arms.

EDIT: Unrelated, but Rafael Furcal is on the DL for the Dodgers. Good news for the Crew

Wow, that last pitch was close!

I tend to agree with whomever said they should have just taken him out after 1 inning. Confidence boost for Bush - get him out while he's had a great game. Could have done the same thing with Gagne with one solid inning.

Archived