Brewer Fanatic

5/12/08 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"it wasn't Mench's fault. They had a hit and run on with runnsers on 1st and 2nd. Lyle lined out to a diving Cabrera, then he touched 2nd base, then tagged Mench. You can access the highlight from the MLB.com gameday thing."

I wasn't being analytical about it. Mench sucks anyway.

Too bad ESPN doesn't do the not top 10 anymore, Kennedy for sure would be a top play nominee. lol
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Could someone please describe the hall play?

Hall hit a pop fly behind first base in fair territory, Kennedy, Duncan, and Ludwick all converged on it, but Kennedy had the best angle. When Kennedy went to catch the ball it popped out of his glove, he batted it in the air, batted it again, then dove at it, missed, and it bounced into the stands behind 1B.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

- K. Mench singled to left

- M. Scutaro singled to center, K. Mench to second

- L. Overbay lined into triple play, M. Scutaro out at third, K. Mench out at third

Aren't these three former Brewers? Good to see the Brewers general suckitude being passed on to other organizations. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Is this Braun singer guy anything to be spending pre-game and game time interviewing and talking to. I've never heard of him.

Yeah, if Schroeder has been a big fan for years, I can safely say I've never heard of him, either....

$10 says Bush will still make things interesting in the next couple of frames.

That just stinks to type that out, being up 6-1.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

- K. Mench singled to left

- M. Scutaro singled to center, K. Mench to second

- L. Overbay lined into triple play, M. Scutaro out at third, K. Mench out at third

Aren't these three former Brewers? Good to see the Brewers general suckitude being passed on to other organizations. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

My God. I noticed Overbay but only have love for him. But yes you make a great observation:) LOL

So, ah, this Mlb gamecast....has it always hit the video highligts during the game? They posted the crews scoring play videos while they were still hitting. I kinda dig it.
It's new this year, I think. Very sharp. I like it a lot.

Archived