Brewer Fanatic

5/12/08 Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Bush): 7:05 PM CDT

wOOgiE22

S'ok Russ, we can take care of those 3 games in our next series with them.

Oddly enough, I've been drinking a lot of actual blue koolaid lately. I bought some just a few days ago...and suddenly the Brewers started playing real baseball. Hmmm...

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oddly enough, I've been drinking a lot of actual blue koolaid lately. I bought some just a few days ago...and suddenly the Brewers started playing real baseball. Hmmm...

Coincidence? I think not. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Now that you said it - I'm running to the Grocery store to get me some "Ice Blue" Kool-Aid. I used to live on that stuff in high school.

Three cheers for blue Koolaid!

I must warn you. They don't make it in the packets anymore, at least not that I could find. You have to buy the pre-mixed plastic containers.

But yeah, Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade is the greatest Koolaid ever. They need to bring back the packets.

If I had Braun's pee in my fridge I'd tell everybody.

~Nottso

When Dave Bush hangs his curveball, they look like they must be the most tastiest pitch any power hitter will ever see in their life.

MLB should bring Bush in for the All-Star home run contest and ask him to throw his hanging curves and BP fastball right over the middle of the plate.

is it just me or does it seem like we have given up a pile of 2-out RBI this year? Maybe I am just noticing because they hurt more than the regular ones. Any thoughts?

0 outs: 519 PA, 51 R

1 out: 487 PA, 71 R

2 outs: 466 PA, 57 R

Thanks for the data. Wish we could tone that done a little bit. 2-out RBI always hurt.

0 Out = .09 Runs / AB

1 Out = .15 Runs / AB

2 Out = .12 Runs / AB

BTW. Where did you happen to get that data? I would love to browse a place with specialized stats like that.

Archived