Brewer Fanatic

Fenway Roll Call

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there with a group of 6 on Saturday and Sunday. Not sure where the seats are as my buddy took care of that.

Just curious what hotel everybody is staying at as well. We have two rooms at the Hilton in Woburn which is about 12 miles from Fenway.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Think I'm sitting near Pesky's Pole on Friday. Not sure about Sat.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I sitting near Pesky's pole on Saturday and Sunday Im in the third row in between third and the Monster.

These tix were purchased for $129 and $169 via StubHub. Nice.

I will be staying at Logan Airport Hilton.

Saturday my girlfriend and I will be sitting in a luxury box which I received through work connections. We are staying in 3 different hotels over the 3 nights we are there (La Quinta in Sommerville Thursday, a bed and breakfast outside of Boston and then finally the Comfort Inn by the airport on Saturday.

Can one of the mods please push-pin this until Friday so we can coordinate?

Friday I will be in the right field box, section 10, box 97, row TT, seat 5

Saturday I will be in the Loge box, section 29, box 156, row EE, seat 1 (aisle - yay!)

I will be wearing my Helena Brewers Tropical Tuesday jersey, #73, unless it is raining and I need to wear a jacket. Someone suggested in the other thread meeting before or after the games, and had a good suggestion about meeting somewhere a few blocks from the stadium where it won't be as crowded. I vote before the games; any suggestions on where would be welcome. Friday I will be touring Boston and doing sightseeing and will probably stop by Cheers; if you would like to join me let me know.

Thursday I will be at the Hampton Inn by the airport; Friday and Saturday I will be at the Hilton Back Bay. I still have the availability to share a hotel room if someone is in need. Email me and we can negotiate how much.

I will be wearing my Helena Brewers Tropical Tuesday jersey, #73

It's a lovely ensemble; Mssr. Ely and I watched Yo get lit up in San Francisco last year while he was wearing it so I can't confirm the veracity of its fortuity. You'll be in good hands regardless if you meet up with him.

Looks like graduation weekend got a lot of you stuck on the edges of town; hope you have a good time all the same. As an impartial observer I've watched them take it to out-of-towners ion the bleachers but generally in a pretty good-natured way. They'll be more concerned with giving it to Gagne anyway. Go Crew.

I will be sitting in CF bleachers 37 on Friday and Saturday with 5 friends. Were staying at the days inn by Logan. The hotels are nuts. $200 min anywhere. I friend told me that Harvard and MIT are having their graduations this weekend so thats why the prices are through the roof!!!

Community Moderator

i'll be at friday's game. outfield grandstand nine, row one.

i'll be sleeping on the greyhound four wheels inn. only 33$ for the night and when i wake up i'll be in new york for the yankees/mets game.

I will be in town for the Sunday game with a group of 6. Boston should be fun. I cannot wait to check out the Freedom trail and the USS Constitution. Then on to NY to check out the Yankees vs Orioles. We are staying in some suburb about half hour away via train.

My wife and I will be there with joshjs - sitting in Conigliaro's Corner (Section CC1, Row 2) on Friday, and way up in the Upper Bleachers, Section 43 on Saturday. We're staying at the Ramada on Morrissey Boulevard.

We're game to meet up for a beer- see joshjs's message above on how to get a hold of us.

Also, I still have one open seat for Friday (only downside is that it's Will Call/Immediate Entry only, so we'd have to meet up and go in together)- email me at jfriese@gmail.com if you're interested. Face price - $25.

I have no idea where I'm sitting...somewhere 1st base side down below. It's with a buddy who splits seasons for the Sox. I will however be in my retro Yount jersey...you can't miss the powder blue...or the obnoxious idiot that will be wearing it!!!

I hope to see all of you congregating down by the Brewers dugout after Gagne' strikes out the side to end the game!!!

GO BREWERS!!!

Married 30-something seeks Brewer Fan companionship for myself and my wife pre/post game on Friday/Sunday and Saturday sportsbar viewage. Friday in Loge box, 3rd base side, Sunday in nosebleed bleachers.

Staying at the Sheraton Boston Logan International Airport, which is located nowhere near to Logan International Airport.

PM me or twitter me @foop.

I'll be there Friday and can't wait. Free tix courtesy of my sister and some Coastie she knows from school in OH (I'm in Philly, I mean "Coastie" in the best possible way).

No clue where our seats are, just look for the guy wearing a white-and-blue pinstriped Fielder jersey with a ball-and-glove logo hat (probably hammered).

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Everyone enjoy their flights in and time in the city. I'll be looking for you on Friday and Saturday. Particularly on Friday, I'll be all over the city all day, I'm sure I'll see Brewer fans here and there.

When you arrive at Fenway, you'll notice that the entire area around the ballpark, but particularly Yawkey Way and its external concourse atmosphere, is just one huge mass of bodies, vendors, guys on stilts, etc.

I've given up on trying to coordinate anything official, as you'll see when you arrrive, it would just be too daunting.

So basically I just plan on giving a "Go Brewers" and a shout out to anyone I see in Brewer garb, considering that this is the first Brewer visit since what, '97?

I'll be in Section 15, Row 8 in the first base grandstand Friday, over on the third base grandstand Saturday. I'll have the dark blue Brewer jersey over a white hoodie, if that helps. Give me a shout out (my ugly mug below).

http://www.brewerfan.net/images/staffpix/jim_goulart.jpg

Should the Brewers drop Friday's game are are trailing late Saturday, I plan on pulling off a George Costanza and running on the field as "Body Suit Man", so hopefully we can avoid that scene.

Archived