Brewer Fanatic

5/11/08 Cardinals (Looper) at Brewers (Suppan): 1:05 PM CDT

adambr2
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, but again, that's assuming a sac bunt is a sure thing. Suppan getting the bunt down in the first place is far from a guarantee.
I'm not assuming the bunt is a sure thing. I'm saying the odds of the bunt working are much, much, much higher than the odds of Suppan getting a hit.

I can agree to disagree. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Pujols is getting worked on the basepaths today... wow.

Have we figured out the book on Pujols? Just don't let him hit homeruns and pick him off somewhere on the bases. What a rough game for him
Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Schroeder always acts like worst case scenario, saying a couple runs could have scored if Hall makes a bad throw. I suppose Hall could have thrown the ball over Hart into the old Jenkins' jungle, but most likely he would have thrown into right center and Hart would have been there to cut it off.

Hardy hasn't really been struggling to hit, the problem has just been he hasn't hit for any power. Lots of singles and walks and that is it.

Sure he had a crappy first 4 games or so but since then he was hitting .275 with a .365 OBP. If he can just start adding the power we are in business.

A couple of very nice plays by J.J. in that inning, too...this has probably been his best overall game of the year so far. Between that and Braun hitting 2 HR today, do I dare say the offense is starting to wake up?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived