Brewer Fanatic

4/14/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Cardinals (Wells): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Though, you can buy an all access pass on MLB.com which allows you to listen to any game on the radio, $14.95 for the season is not a bad deal if you can't find a radio that works.

That won't be "blacked out" like the MLBtv broadcasts are? I was thinking of doing that, but didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

And after my rant I did a bit of reading (it's Saturday, I'm lazy) and saw that they couldn't stream sports. Shucks.

For those struggling to get a signal for tonight's game, here's a quick reference:

Brewers Radio Network Affiliate List

Try different ones if your local one isn't coming in, for some odd reason, I live in Apple-ton, but the FM broadcast from Sturgeon Bay (93.9, about 60 miles away) always comes in better than the AM broadcast (1150, Apple-ton station, 3 miles away) in my apartment. Not to mention, 620's signal always comes in much better than 1150 as well, but afterall, they are the biggest stick in the state!

I'll be listening to Ueck and Jim tonight while watching the Twins game on mute on extra innings....still disappointing, but it could be worse.....we could be sitting Hall in favor of Chris Magruder tonight...and I could be forced to actually have to watch it.

yfinn, it shouldn't be, the radio broadcasts aren't subject to blackout rules like tv broadcasts are, plus you should be able to find a radio broadcast for all 162 games, as opposed to the 125 or so that are on tv...makes a nice companion later in the season for those day games that won't be on tv.

anyone know a good site to watch the games online. i liked cbs last year because it showed the pitches and whatnot, but they've made some changes that i really don't care for on the online gameday thing and i can't seem to find a good one anywhere. any thoughts?

I've always been partial to Yahoo's gametracker thing and just their updating box scores every 30 seconds or so......It's nothing too fancy...but I guess that's the way I like it....

I heard ESPN has a nice one now that shows a scroll bar with player splits during at-bats, I haven't checked it out though...

Brewer Fanatic Staff
When you watch a game while listening to Ueck (as I am this evening), you realize how tough it can be for audio-only fans sometimes. After Duncan went to third, Fielder couldn't quite reach Rolen's shallow fly pop, but Bob said it went to shallow right and never mentioned it was easily foul. If you're just listening, you're wondering why it's still scoreless.

Estrada makes up for the bad throw down to second with a double. Looks like he's on the Ryan Braun plan.

As for online game trackers, Fox Sports has a pretty simple one from what I remember...I haven't checked it out yet this season, though.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

At this rate Soup will be lucky to make it through 6... he needs some quick GB on the first pitch innings to reign this pitch count in.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Quote:
Thanks to the few of you out of state that can actually see a TV feed tonight....any help you can provide us would be much appreciated,

+1. For instance, how many of the players are wearing ear muffs or winter type hats?

Archived