Brewer Fanatic

4/14/07 Brewers (Suppan) @ Cardinals (Wells): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good solid win for the crew. Just need to get Corey and Billy going now...

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Wow, with the way T-bow and coco are pitching the Brewers a pretty much just playing 7 inning games.

It is great to see that the Brewers biggest question mark going into the season, the bullpen, has been stellar. The next biggest question mark has been defense which although shaky, has been an improvement over last year.

I might finally be starting to beleive that the Brewers could be/are the team to beat in the Central.

Just got home from the game, and one thing has me scratching my head...

They announced attendance as 42,500 or something around there, maybe even 42,800. There is NO chance there was even 27,000 there. For a team off a world series, I was sure unimpressed.

razzzor...I would assume it probably won't be on....it was probably supposed to be a repeat of the game when it was supposed to be on at the original game time today......i'd put my money on poker reruns.

since FSN didn't do a broadcast today...here's to hoping they add one later in the season to make up for the advertising missed and such.

I would normally say that, but this city is downright obnoxious. Since I move here for work 2 months ago, I'm so sick of that you know whating Bird. They advertise this place as "baseball heaven" and it's a joke. They have some of the worst fans I've ever been around. Opening day ceremonies here after a WS were pathetic.

People think STL fans are classy because the Cards fans just sit there. Regardless of the weather, they're a pretty uneducated/unmotivated crowd. Some of the people I've met who are "die hard" Cards fans, can't even name the starting 8 + Pitcher. All Cards fans are, are boring Cubs fans. At least with the Cubs you get a vocal, passionate (although classless at times) fan base.

Archived