Brewer Fanatic

Cards on the table time

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way.

What makes you think anything will change?

30 years of watching baseball, no team is as ever as good as they look when hot or as bad as they look when cold.

My answer is still no though.

I am going to say yes....

The Brewers have played absolutely awful thus far this year and are only 4 games back and one game under .500.

I think the Wild card is going to come from the Central and will be the Brewers.

Yes. The Cards' outfield is playing out of their heads, as is their rotation of LOOGys... The Cubs look good, but we still get to play them a few series at Wrigley North, and Soto and Fukudome are not the players their numbers say they are so far. But most of all, because my Brewers have already had to endure a Sheets injury, a complete mealtdown of our closer, a Yo hiccup that turned into Ebola for his year, and about as much electricity in our offense as a potato. I'm just saying... Does anyone think that the soul of our long ball power last year and the sole reason for that power....was Estrada and Jenkins? Tony Graffanino must be the culprit! Or perhaps, it is the player who had the highest batting average last year, Matt Wise? Now I don't have much of an expectation for Hardy's bat, and I know Braun played out of his gourd last year, but Prince/Rickie/Hart, with a semblance of ROY Braun's bat, should make it quite the summer in Milk Land.

Archived