Brewer Fanatic

5/10/08 Cardinals (Piniero) at Brewers (Sheets): 2:40 PM CDT

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some, there have been a few hard hit balls today. I wouldn't say that dribbler that Sheets just hit was a rocket, or the bloop that Kendall hit but there definitely has been some balls that were tagged, just right at a fielder. Woe is the Brewers.

The game isn't in my market, so I am listening to it again. The radio guys keep mentioning that many of our at-bats are ending in hard hit outs(for the last few games now). Is that true, or just a rosy picture?

I could agree with a handful being considered hard hit outs today.

The game isn't in my market, so I am listening to it again. The radio guys keep mentioning that many of our at-bats are ending in hard hit outs(for the last few games now). Is that true, or just a rosy picture?

They have had numerous hard hit outs. Miles took an RBI away from Cameron on a nice diving play. Prince almost took Kennedy's head off and he still caught. They have also hit some other hard balls, but it isnt like they are hitting them to wall or anything

I can't believe how bad this picture quality is, the graphics are actually blurry on my HDTV. I had to email Fox Sports and let them know of how weak it is to have a national or regional game of the week and not put it in HD.

Sweet double play. Any time the Brewers have a big play on defense, or a lead-off base runner I always think that this could be the inning or play that turns things around for this team. After that double play I had that same feeling, followed by a much clearer thought of "don't get your hopes up dummy."

I can't believe how bad this picture quality is, the graphics are actually blurry on my HDTV. I had to email Fox Sports and let them know of how weak it is to have a national or regional game of the week and not put it in HD.

The Cubs/Dbacks game on Fox is really poor quality in HD, too.

Before today Hardy had hit .310 with a .429 OBP and a .739 OPS since the start of the Cubs series. I don't mind him sitting down for a day but he really isn't struggling that much lately.

Archived