Brewer Fanatic

5/10/08 Cardinals (Piniero) at Brewers (Sheets): 2:40 PM CDT

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The difference between a good manager and a bad manager? A good manager realizes when his closer is struggling, and vows to not bring him in for high pressure situations....Meanwhile a bad manager doesn't care that his closer is struggling, and still brings him in even though he consistently sucks.

The difference between a good manager and a bad manager? A good manager realizes when his closer is struggling, and vows to not bring him in for high pressure situations....Meanwhile a bad manager doesn't care that his closer is struggling, and still brings him in even though he consistently sucks.

Exactly. I love Gagne, but after this even I would remove him from the closer role. Even if only for awhile. Yost sucks!

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I am furious, but don't agree with the booing...I just don't see it pumping the team up to go out and get three in the bottom of the 9th.

I don't like booing, either. It's not like the guys aren't trying.

If there was a way to make it known that the booing was for Yost or something, that's a different story. But yeah, it's not like the booing helps the team. They feel bad enough as it is that they're sucking.

Jim Rome summed it up best a few years ago, Eric Gagne is a piece of CRAP. Eric the only reason you were ever good was because of the needles you were injecting into your rear end.

That is not true. His best two years were 2002 and 2003 before his HGH use. He was good before he had elbow and back surgery.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

If Ned comes on in his postgame presser and starts talking about how Gagne was "throwing the ball real good, they (the Cardinals) were just seeing the ball well and dumping it where we weren't" I'm going to burn the rest of this year's tickets in my backyard tonight.

Archived