Brewer Fanatic

4/16/07 Brewers (Capuano) @ Reds (Milton): 6:10 PM CDT

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the second one looked especially hard. It reminded me of when Jermaine Dye broke his leg in the playoffs on a foul ball. I'm expecting him to have the day off given how bad the bruising likely will be.

I hope we win tonight, but those shootings at Virginia Tech really put baseball in perspective. I don't think I will be cheering or booing a whole lot today.

Hopefully the Reds will hold a moment of silence.

Quote:
I'm glad to see Nost is letting Graff work through his troubles after giving Billy a week off. Makes sense to me in a platoon...

I'd rather see that than starting Counsell at third against a lefty.

The Reds announcers made a good point that several Bill Hall foul balls were mid-thigh, right down the middle of the plate. He's just really pulling off the ball right now. Basically, they were saying that Milton was getting very lucky.

Any description of the play for those not in Milwaukee?

Jr. was jogging towards center, had two hands up, and let it bounce out of his glove and to the ground.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived