Brewer Fanatic

Help with lyrics

LouisEly

Well, I've tried this before here with about as much information and got lucky so I'll try it again. I'm trying to figure out the title/artist of two songs that I have heard in the last 3-4 months, so they are relatively new. Both fall under the trance/progressive house category and I heard them on Sirius 33 (Area 33) during different mix sessions from DJs. Which ones I don't know because I heard them in my car, and my factory-installed satellite radio does not show title/artist/program info. Both songs feature female vocalists. I've done searches on what I think are the lyrics but with no results coming up on Ask or Google. So if you're deep into trance/progressive house, I could use your help here.

Song #1 - suspected lyrics:

- chorus repeats something like "I love the night"

- other chorus lyrics repeated: "Everybody wants to be with you, and everybody want to ____ with you" (couldn't make out what the ___ is)

- other lyrics: "Night by night, day by day, just leave me alone and let me ____ away"

- this one I have heard more often than #2

Song #2 - suspected lyrics:

- chorus contains lyrics "then you wish you found something... now you wish you found anything" (that's all I have)

- only heard it once, about 3-4 months ago

If the lyrics sound familiar please let me know. Thanks!

Wow, that is a really helpful tool that I will bookmark. I have had more than a few times I have come racing home to try and get on-line to figure out what a song was but by the time my computer started up it was too late, and they never respond to emails when I ask about a title/artist. Thank you very much for posting that.

Don't think it will help with the original search though as I think I heard them during a DJ mix session (Vonyc Sessions, Judge Jules, Pete Tong, etc.). But a very helpful tool.

• 3 months later...

Heard #1 again on Saturday night - about 6:24PM Pacific. I think they will replay the Vonyc sessions at 9PM Pacific tonight (11PM Central), so this should be on at either 11:24 or 12:24 PM Central tonight (Monday). Pretty sure it was Vonyc sessions that was Saturday night; I think it started at 5PM Pacific.

If anyone can listen to Sirius 38 at those times tonight and help ID it I would appreciate it.

• 2 months later...

Archived